at Southridge Farm
“A little MAGNOLIA in Walpole!”
Located inside Southridge Farm’s South Street location, Mama’s Place was named after Lil Mama, our beautiful Bernese Mountain dog who use to love greeting customers and getting cuddles on the couch!
There’s a little something for everyone at Mama’s Place. We are always adding new products and welcome any ideas or suggestions!
- Seasonal wreaths, garlands and floral picks
- 1803 soy candles and candle warmers
- Signs – seasonal sayings, inspirational and comical
- Pillows, tea towels, throws, baskets, lanterns, vases and so much more!
- Love Your Melon hats and scarfs
- Garden décor, unique birding supplies, Woodstock windchimes
- Local Honey
Come by anytime to visit, play with our greeter dogs Harley and Roxie and bunnies Brady and Cookie or just hang out on our comfy couches!
Our new Coffee Bar where you can help yourself to some plain old regular coffee or tea!
Need Loam or Mulch?Use our handy Loam/Mulch Calculator to figure out just the right amount to order!
Monthly Newsletter Signup
*Receive News, Tips and Insider HOT DEALS!
We Are Hiring!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
-Landscape Supply Front Office Receptionist
-Garden Center Manager
-Garden Center Sales Associate